Quote of the week - Jan 04 2013

" The monsters don’t quite care if you believe in them or not, they would gobble you up just the same."
- Grace

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Is my humor not humorous?

Can I make people laugh, I found myself wondering today. Sometimes I can, other times people just stare at me like I'm crazy... Maybe I am, a little bit, I know I'm not "normal". And by normal, I mean, like everybody else... Yes, I know everyone is different in their own way, yadda yadda...

Anyways, that was a confusing start to what I was going to say, so I'm gonna figure that means I should stop writing and go to sleep.

But before I do, a quote from the upcoming "Shattered Dreams":

Robyn forged a smile, dismissing Sarah’s concern. "There’s nothing to worry about. We're just gonna get some boxes…" And maybe a bomb, she added to herself. Or maybe the toxic gas, she wasn’t sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment