Quote of the week - Jan 04 2013

" The monsters don’t quite care if you believe in them or not, they would gobble you up just the same."
- Grace

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cameras Tell No Lies is on Amazon!! And Happy Holidays!?!

Cameras Tell No Lies is out!! 

Done and on amazon!!

Check it out!

 

Also, I'm gonna try and do a promotion for Grace at kindle... If that works out, I'll be letting everyone know around New Year's. 


.........................................................
 
A random thing:
 I was writing an email today, and at the end I was going to put Merry Christmas, which is only customary this time of year - at least where I live. And then I remembered watching some stuff on TV and various instances of people replying: "I don't celebrate xmas" for this or that religious reason. Personally, I have no religious ties to xmas, whatsoever, so to me, it's a holiday and time spent with family and even getting and giving presents, and yes, I say Merry Christmas to people all the time. So it struck me as odd that that might be considered insensitive or whatever would make people have to point out they don't celebrate xmas... But I suppose that happens in real life to some degree. Never seen it happen, though.
Let's just add this to the list of human behaviors I don't understand.

So for now, happy holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment