Quote of the week - Jan 04 2013

" The monsters don’t quite care if you believe in them or not, they would gobble you up just the same."
- Grace

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Wait a minute! Where did October go?

So, it's really November? Really?

Well, I'm still chasing my November 1st deadline, so his is my own private Grace period, lol, and thankfully, it lasted more than 24 hours. :)
Anyways, since it's November, I'll soon be finding out where the copies of Grace are gonna be shipped to (see Goodreads.com giveaway in case you have no idea what I'm talking about). I'm really excited about that, and I hope whoever gets a book likes it. I also hope I get to send it to faraway places... It would be fun having it go places I've never been in a weird sort of way.

My new semi-official proof-reader finished reading Cameras Tell No Lies last week, which is the first book in the Smoke and Mirrors trilogy. Unfortunately, he said he got carried away with the story and forgot to mark the things he thought warranted a second look... I'll take that as a compliment. ;)
Unfortunately, real life is having an issue with letting go back to my secondary worlds right now, so everybody's still pretty much where I left them, except I managed to get everyone to the hospital, hahah. It was just two pages away, anyways...

Okay, so I basically wanted to say that I miss October, I still want a Halloween party (hehe - I've been promised one when I get back from the congress I'm at), and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna suffer on the plane tomorrow because I have a cold... Oh, well, there goes what's left of my timpanic membranes, I guess...


So, see you all in a few days when the deadline ends! (obviously you can't see me, but I have my extremely happy face on).

Hugs,
            Marília

No comments:

Post a Comment